Sunday, October 29, 2006

On Life

1. Summarize from “A Psalm of Life”
This poem could teach us a lot of things and give us a great deal of good advice. It tells us not only thinking but also doing. There are too many things to do in my life but only I have a short time. So I should take time to do the things what I need,and what I want.
2. Describe my point-of view
This poem let me think of some things, I must have to grasp the time well. I should to do the something right, not something wrong. How no matter the final result is . I well to do my best on matter what happened.
3. Enrich Life Education
I thought must grasp the time which is left over only has to make some well significant the matter. Like is many reads extraordinary personality's biography. To cares about the family member and the schoolmate

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

Hi,

You don't tell us about your feeling on the poem-- "A psalm of life." Conclusion is ok. However, I doubt whether you can use the template of Microsoft word to be checked wit some errors such as your grammer and patterns.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home